About: ASVIC Engineering and Software
ASVIC develops and distributes AutoCAD-based software products for a wide range of engineering fields ranging from Mechanical, Piping, HVAC and Structural Steel Detailing. Our clients are involved in commercial, food & beverage, petrochemical, biotechnology, heavy industry, marine, mining, military, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, energy generation and various other markets.
ASVIC's main product, Mech-Q - is now used by more than 25,000 engineering and drafting professionals in 57+ countries - world wide.
ASVIC are totally committed to continue improving Mech-Q to the needs and expectations of our customers. All our customers, large or small - are of prime importance to us and we endeavour to provide first class support at all times.
- ASVIC Engineering and Software has been involved in CAD software development since 1993.
- Mech-Q Mechanical (MMC01) and Mech-Q Structural (MST02) were first released in July 1994 for AutoCAD. December 1995 ASVIC released Mech-Q Piping and in 1997- Mech-Q HVAC Ducting.
- Mech-Q P&ID was released in March 2000.
- Mech-Q for IntelliCAD was first released in 1998 only a month following the release of IntelliCAD in the USA.
- ASVIC released ZWmech - Engineering solutions for ZWCAD in 2010
- ASVIC released AViCAD - Complete 2D/3D CAD in 2011