Happy New Year from ASVIC
$200 Discount - Extended to January 6th 2018
AviCAD Professional CAD
Introducing.. AViCAD 2018 - Complete 2D/3D CAD
|AViCAD is built using a powerful 2D and 3D - CAD software and is able to produce and read drawing in DWG format making it fully compatible with popular CAD software packages like AutoCAD®.
AViCAD is a complete a Mechanical & Pant Design CAD software with a full set of Piping, Mechanical, HVAC and Structural powerful software applications - PLUS 2D/3D Architectural Software.
AViCAD also has a huge 25,000 plus library of 2D/3D drawing blocks & symbols that covers most of your drawing and drafting needs.
AViCAD is fast becoming the number one CAD software for engineering and drafting professionals - world-wide
What's New in AviCAD 2018
Now powered by IntelliCAD 8.2
New improved contextual Ribbons
New controls for Toolbar locking
Mech-Q Engineering modules updated and with many speed improvements (40-55% Faster)
New In-place Text Editing – in-place editor for Text and MTEXT
Command Click Options – clickable text at the command area.
Superhatch added to create custom hatches
Point Clouds now support .ply and vanilla .XYZ files.
MTEXT, REFEDIT, RENAME and ARRAY command improvements
New improved Workspace management
Fading control for XREF, REFEDIT and LAYERS
Snap to UNDERLAY entities
More importing Microstation file formats including .DGNLIB,.RDL, and.CEL.
New commands VPMAX, VPMIN, TEXTFRONT allomg with DIMLAYER, HPLAYER, CACHEFILES and HPTRASPARENCY
AViCAD writes to AutoCAD® DWG file format allowing to open drawing created with the latest AutoCAD® 2018 version. This means if other CAD stations in your office are working with AutoCAD®, you do not have to convert your drawing - you can enjoy an easy two way (**) exchange of drawings with AutoCAD users. And your drawing will open in their system and vice-versa. Unlike AutoCAD, AViCAD Professional (Pro) includes Piping, Mechanical, Structural & Ducting software modules at no extra cost.
** AviCAD 2018 opens AutoCAD 2018 drawings. When saving drawings AviCAD saves them in AutoCAD 2013 drawing format
Engineering Tools Includes:
Our Piping CAD software tools. 2d/3d piping, isometric piping and P&ID. The piping software includes a comprehensive range of pipe, pipe fittings, flanges and valves. Pipe systems supported, include: Butt Welded, socket welded, flanged, threaded, ductile & cast iron, grooved, stainless, PVC…Features include auto-BOM, fully customizable and a database editor to add/modify fittings. Many other piping utilities included.
Our Mechanical CAD software tools – include a range of mechanical symbols & housings, gears plus much more. The Mechanical Module also includes material handling items (conveyor rolls, sprockets, Trajectory calculator..), springs, shafts utility plus most modules draw in 2D or 3D.
Our HVAC Ducting CAD software 2d/3d tools – include rectangular, round and flat oval ducting with auto-BOM, auto-label, flat sheet development. Our HVAC Ducting module also includes several duct fittings, including: duct transitions, tees & wyes, offsets, branches, dampers, diffusers, flexible duct, grills and other accessories.
Our Structural CAD software tools – allow you to quickly create steel shapes - most standards world wide plus many structural CAD detailing tools for easy drawing of stairs, ladders, hand railing and more. The Structural Module also includes beam & columns connections, angled beams, bracing, , frames, beam designer and more...
Built-In Architectural software
Are you an architect or designer looking to increase productivity?
AViCAD includes EasyArch - 2D/3D Architectural software using DWG as its native file format. This automated building tool plugin increases productivity in house and interior design and remodelling.
AViCAD automates the drawing process with wall, window, door, roofs and stair utilities – plus even more.
Plus all the features added in AViCAD 2017
Now powered by IntelliCAD 8.2
New Commands Added:
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows 7®, Windows 8® or Windows 8.1® or Windows 10® - 32 or 64 Bit
- Intel Pentium® IV or AMD equivalent. Anyway more powerful processors are strongly recommended.
- 2 GB RAM (minimum recommended)
- 4 GB of hard disk space
The Affordability of AViCAD
AViCAD is an very affordable AutoCAD® Alternative and supports AutoCAD® 2000 through 2018 drawing formats! AViCAD offers much of the functionality of its respective high-priced counterpart but at less than 1/8 of the price of AutoCAD®.
AViCAD supports advanced 3D modeling which is compatible with AViCAD's 3D tools. It also offers a friendly user interface that's easy to learn but with all the advanced features found in AutoCAD®.
The core engine of AViCAD is based on latest IntelliCAD 8 (www.intellicad.org) technology, a powerful CAD platform which hosts many design applications.
PLUS - The powerful - Mech-Q entire Engineering Suite for FREE
PLUS - 2D/3D Architectural
PLUS - 22,000+ 2D/3D Blocks
PLUS - PDF 3D exporter
Subscription plans available for less than $33/month
One time pay
Save 33% - $399
AViCAD CAD Mech-Q WG CAD Low cost CAD Cheap CAD Free CAD 2D CAD 3D CAD AutoCAD Clone CAD Software Cheap CAD Software AutoCAD IntelliCAD ProgeCAD Bricscad GStarCAD ZWCAD CADian Powerful CAD CAD Australia CAD USA CAD Europ
No reviews exist for this item
AViCAD 2018 new features
- DWG 2018 read support
- Support for DWG from 2.5 to 2018 versions
- New & Advanced Text Editor
- Easier Viewport Editing
- Workplace Improvements
- Super hatch
- Clickable options at command line
- Isolate Hide Objects
- XRef and Layer Lock fade controls
- Lock Ribbon and Viewports
- Configure Default Layer for hatch and dims
- Added Import for Esri Shape File and Point Cloud Imports
- Windows RIBBON-style user interface
- Now AViCAD supports both common Menu interfaces: the Classic one based on the standard toolbar and the new up-to-date Ribbon-based menu as of Microsoft Office® or AutoCAD®
- Ribbons use tabs to expose different sets of controls, eliminating the need for many parallel toolbars. Customizable through CUI Files.
- 64 Bit and Multicore support
- AViCAD 2018 evolves to offer native 64-bit and multi-core support with improved memory management. Handling of large drawing files gets much more efficient on 64-bit machines, while performance when opening or regenerating AViCAD drawing files has been enhanced by 1.5 – 3 times on multi-core computers.
- PointCloud Import
- Import and display PCG or ISD data files from 3D laser scanners. Point Clouds can serve a wide range of purposes, including creation of 3D CAD models out of manufactured products, for metrology/quality inspection, and in a multitude of visualization, animation, rendering and mass customization applications.
- Table Styles
- To create and easily format Tables in drawings. A table style enables to specify different cell styles for each row allowing to display different justification and appearance for text and gridlines. Tables are formatted according to their styles and you can apply to individual cells, rows,or columns your formatting overriding the formatting that comes from the table style.
- New Commands
- DWG Converter
DWG Converter is a new tool introduced to facilitate the files interchange with other DWG/DXF/DNG-based CAD software. Allows to easily convert drawings between different DWG,DXF,DGN versions.
- Improved files interchange and DWG compatibility
- Import Collada (.dae files)
- Improved support for DGN overlays, Civil3D, ADT, and mechanical object enablers
- Improved Open .dgn files by converting them into .dwg files
- New Advanced Polyline Grips
- Stretch, add vertex and convert the segment into arc
- Dynamic blocks improved grips
- Extended support for Dynamic Blocks editing options
- Print to DWF/DWFx files
- Export drawings to the standard DWF and DWFx formats using PC3 printers
- Attach compressed raster images
- MrSID MG4 compressed raster images supported
- Support for RGB and index color value
- All color-related system variables support RGB and index color value
- .NET API
- .NET API with user drawing interaction support (AutoCAD® compatible)
AViCAD general features
- iCADLib - 22,000 2D/3D Blocks Library
Blocks Manager. Your perfect everyday companion for blocks management. More than 22.000 2D/3D blocks (Construction, Architectural, ANSI-ISO and DIN-ISO Mechanics, ANSI and IEC Electrical, Electronic, Steel Profiles, Furniture, Kitchen).
iCADLib integrates the Traceparts web portal and AViCAD Cadenas web portal for easy-guided usage of more than 100 million of blocks. Directly guided block insertion from the web into your drawings just in a snap
- EasyArch 3D - Metric/Imperial support - works 2D and 3D - see video - see 3D Tutorial
The automated building plugin for architects designed to increase productivity in house and interior design and remodeling.
Works in 2D and 3D modes
EasyArch allows to:
- Create walls
- Edit walls (delete, rotate, move, copy, make/cap holes etc.)
- Insert, copy, move, edit doors and windows automatically
- Manage layers (quick turning on/off, freeze/unfreeze, isolate etc.)
- Manage and insert parametric blocks
- Create stairs
- Create roofs
- Create and edit tables of elements, rooms, spaces
- Assisted Dimensioning
- Xref Manager
An intuitive interface for management of external references
- AViCAD Professional supports DWG with images, photos, raster editing/visualization; ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000 are also supported
- Hatch Trim
hatches can be trimmed using the standard Trim command
- Bitmap Clipping
Clip and polygonal clip on images
- Gradient Hatch support
Display and creation of gradients
- Polygonal layout Viewports
Display and creation of polygonal viewports
- Dynamic blocks editing
Change dynamic blocks shapes using grips
- 3D Ortho
Alongside the classic X,Y Ortho snap modes restricting cursor movement to horizontal and vertical, the Z Ortho mode restricting the cursor to the up and down directions.
- Tables support
Creation and editing. You can generate tables from block attributes, import them from Excel, Open Office or Libre Office. Tables styles supported.
- Dynamic UCS
The dynamic UCS feature automatically creates a temporary XY plane to draw on.
- Flatshot command
Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model
- AEC and MDT objects support
Visualization of objects created with Civil3D, ADT, and mechanical objects
- Snap Extension
Snaps to some point along the imaginary extension of a line, arc or polyline segment.
- PDF Export
Export your drawing to PDF
- STL and Collada (DAE) Import/Export
COLLADA is a COLLAborative Design Activity for establishing an interchange file format for interactive 3D applications.
STL (STereoLithography) is a file format native to the stereolithography CAD software for rapid prototyping (3D printers)
- DGN Import
open Microstation files
- DWG Export
Exports drawings to PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, STL, LWO, POV, BMP, JPG WMF, EMF, SV
- PC3 Print Support
A plotter configuration file, or PC3 file, enables you to easily configure a plotter and to save the settings for later use
- PDF, DWF and DGN Underlay
PDF, DGN and DGN files can be attached as an underlay to a drawing file and used as a background for your drawings
- PDF/A ISO19005 Standard Print
AViCAD creates PDF files compliant with the PDF/A Standard. The PDF/A file format is often a requisite for official institutions and public administrations. The PDF/A file format is an ISO-standardized version of the Portable Document Format (PDF) specialized for the digital preservation of electronic documents.
- Drawing Fields
The Field feature automates the insertion of titleblock text or any other annotations in a drawing
- Find and Replace
Finds and replaces text and block attributes in DWG
- Express Tools
A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts
- Annotative Objects
The annotative objects are scaled based on the current annotation scale setting and are automatically displayed at the correct size in multiple viewports with varying scales
- Arc Aligned Text
The ARCTEXT command enables text alignment along an existing arc object
- Multigrip Editing
Modifies, moves, rotates, scales, stretches a single or multiple objects using multiple Grips
- Helix and Loft Commands
- Draws a 3D polyline in the form of a helix; extrudes several shapes and makes one continuous object
Compacting and transmitting DWG files by email
- Advanced CTB
Greyscale print and screening
- AViCAD Rendering
Advanced rendering module with multiple lights management and materials creation/editing. Reflection, mirror, transparency, smooth shadows, customizable size bitmap output
Advanced Attribute editing
2D profile image extraction from ACIS solids
- AViCAD QDIM
- Google EarthTM Integration - see video
Export your models to Google Earth
- Spell Checker
Highlight and correct misspellings
- Publish (Batch Plot)
print (or export to PDF/DWF) selected drawing layouts
- AViCAD New Wizard
Initial configuration mask of new designs based on prototypes or predefined values
- AViCAD DWG Explorer
Windows Explorer style windows for DWG browsing and block insertion
- Extended Hatches
More than 300 new Hatch patterns available
- Layer Manager
Save and Restore Layers configurations
Management of multiple layouts allows creation of all print tables of the same design and offers a greater compatibility with AutoCAD®
- Render Export
The export tool for LightWave (.lwo), 3D Studio (.3ds), Pov-Ray (.pov)
ECW and Jpeg 2000 raster format
The standard wavelet compression format optimized for aerial and satellite imagery
- Hidden lines in Dview
Hidden lines in perspective views
- Layers interface
AutoCAD® like" layers management with Layers Filters support
- Quick Group
Creates Entity groups with one click
- Layout Advanced Features
Hide on Layout
Shade on Layout
- Selection of Model Space with Double-Click
- Layout Tabs
- Print area visualization
Shows the page layout
- Advanced Data Extraction
An easy-to-use wizard for Attributes and Blocks data export
- DIESEL language support
Support AutoCAD® DIESEL programming language
- DWF Import & Export
AViCAD Professional reads and writes standard DWF 2D/3D files
- JPG and PDF print
Export drawings to JPG and PDF formats
- RealTime Pan & Zoom
AViCAD Professional allows users to work with their drawings using RealTime Pan and Zoom and also includes the exclusive AViCAD's PPan Technology* allowing dramatic improvements on Pan movements
- Lineweight for Display and Printing
Lineweight is supported for display and plot
- 3D Print
STL export for 3D Printer output
createTables reading Blocks Attributes
- Dynamic Input
Dynamic Input is an alternative way of entering commands through a command line interface at your Crosshair.
- AViCAD Cloud
AViCAD Cloud supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive. AViCAD configuration settings are being saved on Cloud and then can be easily exported to another PC. How it works ? Click here
- ActiveX integration
Allows cut and paste of AViCAD drawings (or just parts of them) to a Microsoft Office application
- Customization (AutoLISP, DIESEL, SDS, IRX, COM Automation)
the following programming languages are supported by AViCAD Professional: LISP, IRX (C++ Similar to ARX), SDS (C++ ADS compatible), VBA and COM automation.
- .NET support
connection between .NET- based software and AViCAD drawings
- NLM Take Away
NLM licenses can be temporarily moved on a laptop or a remote PC to be used offline. Max flexibility!
- AViCAD supports every important AutoCAD® file type, including AutoCAD® drawings (from 2.5 through 2017), AutoCAD® menus (.MNU), AutoCAD® scripts (.SCR), AutoCAD® AutoLISP routines (.LSP), AutoCAD® Drawing Exchange Format (DXF), AutoCAD® ADS Compatible programs (SDS, Solutions Development System), Windows TrueType and AutoCAD® SHP/SHX fonts, AutoCAD® Tables for plotting (.CTB), PC3 Print Support, AutoCAD® Hatch Patterns, AutoCAD® blocks, Dynamic Input, Cloud, Publish Command, AutoCAD® line types etc.
- 3D PDF Export AViCAD 2017 converts DWG drawing to 3D PDF
- The Real DWG Alternative
- EasyArch, the automated building tool for architects included for free with AViCAD
- Legal Software
- CADLib more than 22.000 ready-to-use CAD blocks with AViCAD and millions of other blocks available online
- AViCAD DWG 3D Modeling and Render
|DWG for AutoCAD® version 2.5 to 2018|
|Classic Toolbars and Ribbon GUI support ?|
|Tables Styles ?|
|Mechanical, Piping, HVAC & Structural Plugin|
|20,000+ Block Library (Architectural, Electrical + more)|
|EasyArch 3D (Architectural plugin)|
|Export to DWF|
|Export Interactive 3D PDF|
|STL and Collada (DAE) Export ?|
|Edit multiple drawings|
|User Profiles support|
|Multiple Paper Spaces (layouts)|
|AutoCAD® 3D surface commands|
|Full ACIS modeling & editing|
|MTEXT support via external editor|
|Lineweights (display and print)|
|Arc Aligned Text|
|Drawing Fields ?|
|Raster Image Display (image management)|
|PDF, DWF, DGN Underlay|
|Image polygonal clip|
|Traceparts and Cadenas integration|
|CTB color table files|
|STB style table files|
|Graphical Block Preview|
|Publish (Batch Plot)|
|AutoCAD® Command Line|
|AutoCAD® menu and script files|
|Explorer for managing layers, blocks, line types|
|Object Properties toolbar|
|Edit properties of multiple entries|
|Apparent & Extended intersection snap|
|Refedit ( Edit locally individual objects within a Block)|
|Layer Manager ( Save and Restore Layers configurations)|
|Visual Menu Customization|
|ActiveX, including in-place editing|
|IRX - similar to ARX - SDS/ADS C++|
|Solutions Development System (SDS/ADS C++)|
|AutoLISP (including DCL)|
|Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)|
|External VBA file loading (multiple .vbi)|
|PDF and PDF/A print|
|True Type Font|
|Annotative Objects ?|
|Dynamic Input ?|
|Integrated Cloud Service ?|
|Find & Replace|
|Native ECW support|
|Native Jpeg 2000 support|
|True color support|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with AViCAD?
AViCAD is a complete CAD package which includes a popular plant design solution. With AViCAD you will receive both the 2D & 3D CAD and all the tools needed to complete your Mechanical / Engineering & Architectural projects.
Will AViCAD work with my AutoCAD® files?
Yes it directly supports AutoCAD® DWG files, from AutoCAD® 2.5 through AutoCAD® 2018. AViCAD is powered by progeCAD, one of the leaders of the CAD industry.
Will I need to convert my drawings to share with my clients?
No, AViCAD uses the original format DWG ny default. It offers complete compatibility with AutoCAD® without any file conversion or data loss. AViCAD also allows you to export drawing files to DXF format if needed.
I'm an AutoCAD® user. Will I need to re-learn anything?
No, there is very little difference between AutoCAD® and AViCAD. It looks and feels just AutoCAD® using icons and commands you are accustomed to. It also has built-in 3D modeling capabilities, XREF-ing and more.
Can AViCAD be used for more that just Mechanical drawings?
Yes, AViCAD contains is complete 2D and 3D design software useful for any CAD field. Besides plant design and mechanical drawings it can also be used to for other industries such as AEC and Civil Engineering for example.
Can I customize AViCAD easily?
Yes, AViCAD uses AutoCAD®-style command lines that can be used with scripts and extensions like VBA & AutoLISP, C++ programming. AViCAD also supports SHX fonts.
What sort of support options are included?
New licenses include 12 months free support. If needed we also offer remote assistance for installations. Extended support is also available when purchasing our product for a minimal fee.
I would like to try your software. Can I download it?
Yes, you can download the full version for FREE. There is no obligation, or credit info required. AViCAD is a fully functional thirty day trial.
AviCAD Professional CAD
Monthly / Yearly Subscriptions Available
Please choose your product to see optionsFind out more
For Quantities of 3 or more please contact us