Pre-Charistmas Special Offer
AviCAD Professional CAD - Special Offer
Fastest and most feature packed version...
Why AviCAD? - watch short 2 minutes video...
AViCAD is built using a powerful 2D and 3D - CAD software and is able to produce and read drawing in DWG format making it fully compatible with popular CAD software packages like AutoCAD®.
What's New in AviCAD 2021
- Compatible with AutoCAD® DWG 2021 and earlier
- NEW IntelliCAD engine makes everything faster
- NEW import/export IGES, STEP and Solidworks files [available in PLUS version only]
- NEW PDF to CAD Converter with a one click conversion [available in PLUS version only]
- NEW Ribbon Workspaces for Beginners, 2D only and more
- High Resolution PDF Printer added with vectored output
- Improved graphic performance and quick display
- Improved speed in drawings containing large Xrefs
- Easily Import / Export AViCAD 2020/21 Toolpalettes
- Now available in two (2) versions: AviCAD Standard & AviCAD PLUS
AViCAD writes to AutoCAD® DWG file format allowing to open drawing created with the latest AutoCAD® 2021 version. This means if other CAD stations in your office are working with AutoCAD®, you do not have to convert your drawing - you can enjoy an easy two way (**) exchange of drawings with AutoCAD users. And your drawing will open in their system and vice-versa. Unlike AutoCAD, AViCAD, includes Piping, Mechanical, Structural & Ducting software modules at no extra cost.
Engineering Tools Includes:
Our Piping CAD software tools. 2d/3d piping, isometric piping and P&ID. The piping software includes a comprehensive range of pipe, pipe fittings, flanges and valves. Pipe systems supported, include: Butt Welded, socket welded, flanged, threaded, ductile & cast iron, grooved, stainless, PVC…Features include auto-BOM, fully customizable and a database editor to add/modify fittings. Many other piping utilities included.
Our Mechanical CAD software tools – include a range of mechanical symbols & housings, gears plus much more. The Mechanical Module also includes material handling items (conveyor rolls, sprockets, Trajectory calculator..), springs, shafts utility plus most modules draw in 2D or 3D.
Our HVAC Ducting CAD software 2d/3d tools – include rectangular, round and flat oval ducting with auto-BOM, auto-label, flat sheet development. Our HVAC Ducting module also includes several duct fittings, including: duct transitions, tees & wyes, offsets, branches, dampers, diffusers, flexible duct, grills and other accessories.
Our Structural CAD software tools – allow you to quickly create steel shapes - most standards world wide plus many structural CAD detailing tools for easy drawing of stairs, ladders, hand railing and more. The Structural Module also includes beam & columns connections, angled beams, bracing, , frames, beam designer and more...
Built-In Architectural software [available in PLUS version only]
Are you an architect or designer looking to increase productivity?
AViCAD includes EasyArch - 2D/3D Architectural software using DWG as its native file format. This automated building tool plugin increases productivity in house and interior design and remodelling.
AViCAD automates the drawing process with wall, window, door, roofs and stair utilities – plus even more.
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows 7®, Windows 8® or Windows 8.1® or Windows 10® - 32 or 64 Bit
- Intel Pentium® IV or AMD equivalent. Anyway more powerful processors are strongly recommended.
- 2 GB RAM (minimum recommended)
- 4 GB of hard disk space
The Affordability of AViCAD
AViCAD is an very affordable AutoCAD® Alternative and supports AutoCAD® 2000 through 2021 drawing formats! AViCAD offers much of the functionality of its respective high-priced counterpart but at less than 1/4 of the price of AutoCAD®.
AViCAD supports advanced 3D modeling which is compatible with AViCAD's 3D tools. It also offers a friendly user interface that's easy to learn but with all the advanced features found in AutoCAD®.
The core engine of AViCAD is based on latest IntelliCAD 9.2a (www.intellicad.org) technology, a powerful CAD platform which hosts many design applications.
These Applications are only available in AviCAD PLUS version:
AviCAD PLUS version apps are included with the Monthly & Yearly subscription plans
|PERPETUAL Licences (Never Expire)||Subscription Licences (Cancel Anytime)|
AViCAD CAD Mech-Q WG CAD Low cost CAD Cheap CAD Free CAD 2D CAD 3D CAD AutoCAD Clone CAD Software Cheap CAD Software AutoCAD IntelliCAD ProgeCAD Bricscad GStarCAD ZWCAD CADian Powerful CAD CAD Australia CAD USA CAD Europe. AutoCAD IntelliCAD
No reviews exist for this item
8 Reasons for choosing AViCAD
- Perpetual Licensing available! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
- Nothing to learn, if you are AutoCAD® users
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
- Packed with Mechanical & Architectural Tools
- Mech-Q Engineering Apps included
- Create architectural layouts in a flash with the EasyArch parametric plug-in
- Export to Google Earth®
- 25.000 blocks ready to use + customizable blocks manager
- Import/Export - PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG.. Now Also: STEP, IGES and Solidworks
- Affordable - 1/4 Price of AutoCAD
AViCAD 2021 is a major release that includes many new features and improvements:
The new Start tab is displayed by default at startup, providing easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings as well as online and learning resources.
NEW - PDF2CAD 2.0
The New conversion engine with pages preview and such new options as Batch conversion of all PDFs in a folder, multi-page PDF conversion, dashed lines recognition, plus dozens of other important improvements.
PDF with Append function
The Append function allows to add a new sheet to an existing PDF to create multi-pages PDFs when printing different views of a drawing or different drawings.
The control of selection when you select an object that overlaps other objects. Cycling through overlapping objects makes your selection extremely easier.
QUICK PROPERTIES Palette
The Quick Properties palette shows a list of object properties for one or more selected objects. Rapid access to the most useful object properties avoiding irrelevant and confusing fields. You have the Quick Properties palette beside the cursor when clicking on an object.
- Palette Groups split panels by topic with the possibility to filter their visibility in a click
- Import/Export Single Panel .XTP files (an easy sharing of customization with colleagues)
- Images/Icons Manager
- Import AviCAD 2020/21 Toolpalettes from the full .ATC files ( You can import customized toolpalettes from your AviCAD 2020)
- AddBlocks. The new function allows the massive addition of multiple blocks in the Toolpalette.
Create and insert a QRCODE from any text, URL etc.
Make text in your drawings scannable from QR Codes using any mobile phone or tablet with a camera.
QR Codes, also known as mobile barcodes, allow to represent text, URLs, contact information etc.
Users may get automatically a lot of useful information for execution of maintenance, simply scanning the QR Codes visible in the drawings.
New PARAMETRIC 2D LIBRARY
Parametric generation and insertion of mechanical/structural components for construction using a dedicated interface:
- Wood: Lumber, Trus Joist® TJI®
- Steel: Angle, Channel, Tubing, Pipe, S-W-M-HP Shape, S-M-W Tee Shape
- Steel: Studs, Sstuds, Joist, Track
Two Tool Palettes for the new Structures library are provided, ready to use (Steel standard, Profiles and Wooden details)
The command automatically creates export files (.dwf/.pdf) from the current drawing and saves to a specified location on saving or closing the DWG file.
Improved print preview speed
Faster preview creation. Immediate zoom on details. In addition, you can now scroll the preview using the mouse wheel to zoom and pan.
New predefined Ribbon Workspaces
Beside the normal complete Full Ribbon interface, there are two more pre-sets ready-to-use:
1. “Beginners” - for users just starting to learn CAD or working on simple drawings. It shows only the basic CAD functions, making easier CAD usage by not skilled users.
2. “2D Drawing & Annotate” - the complete set of 2D functions for users who don’t need 3D and prefer a clean workspace. Allowing a faster detection of commands.
New POLYGON GRIPS
Enable to display a new set of grips for rectangles or polygon polylines. Enhanced options to stretch, rotate or scale polygons.
New POLYGON PROPERTIES
Enable a set of new properties in order to better manipulate regularly-shaped polylines (rectangles or polygons)
ROTATE on PASTE and PASTEBLOCK
Now you can rotate entities while performing Paste operations for a direct alignment of elements.
- new functions to Paste text without formatting
- new functions to Remove formatting of the selected text
- new settings for the in-place background color
- the new annotative button in the MTEXT editor
AviCAD can now create Associative Arrays entities editable through the properties panel. It is now extremely easy to dynamically modify a number of items, rows, colums, angles, rotation etc.
ARRAY. New direct commands:
ARRAYPOLAR. The command evenly distributes object copies in a circular pattern around a center point or axis of rotation.
ARRAYRECT. The command distributes object copies into any combination of rows, columns and levels.
ARRAYEDIT The command modifies associative arrays by editing array properties, editing source objects, replacing items with other objects or creating a 3D array with objects on 2 or more 3D levels automatically.
Section and Elevation lines
Creating 2D sections and elevations from 3D models in your drawings. You can control the size and shape of any created section/elevation and dinamically update an existing section/elevation when the objects included in the section/elevation are modified. The feature is similar to those available in AutoCAD Architecture. The Commands can be applied on al 3D objects, including IFC and Revit Underlayers/imported models.
AREA command improved
The command shows a colored preview area selection. Also implemented the area calculation by pick point.
Improved graphic performance
Two new options can be used to improve the performance in some specific circumstances:
- “Use Frame buffer object display system” reduces GPU memory usage, can be helpful with the integrated graphic card.
- “Hide small entity in block” simplifies drawing visualization hiding the smallest objects of blocks, useful in large drawings with many blocks.
- Improved speed in drawings containing cropped Xrefs and large Xrefs.
- Better visualization for 3D drawings in Conceptual and Realistic mode.
- Cleaner edges with ISOLINES.
- Greater working speed and management of drawings with active shading.
The command measures distance, radius, angle and area of selected objects or a sequence of points.
Extracting information from objects such as block attributes and drawing properties and creating a detailed schedule, a parts list, or a bill of materials to a table inside a drawing or into an external file. For example, with a residential construction project, create a door installation schedule to place in the drawing. Using the Data Extraction wizard, you can limit the selection only to doors objects and extract the data. You can create a list as an Excel external file as well. You can use a data extraction file as a template to perform the same type of extraction at any time.
ATTOUT - ATTIN
Import/Export block attribute values from/to an external file in the tab-delimited ASCII format.
Sets layer visibility within viewports. In a layout, you can assign a set of unique display properties for each layout Viewport. These settings override those in the Model tab and controlled by the layer manager palette. VPLayer works on Color, LType, LWeight, Pstyle, Transparency, Visibility (Freeze-Thaw).
Controls the Selection Filter panel. It displays all entities in the drawing and allows you to filter and select entities by Layer, Color, entity Type and Linetype. When you finish selecting entities, you can then use the selection set in subsequent commands.
Toggle FULL SCREEN MODE
Clears the screen of Toolbars, Ribbons, Palettes and dockable windows, excluding the command window, to maximize the drawing area.
Converts a surface into a 3D solid with a specified thickness.
Converts 3D solids, meshes and 2D geometry to procedural surfaces.
The command works on closed 2D entities, 3D solids, regions, mesh entities, 3D faces and lines, arcs and open polylines with thickness.
Converts 3D solids, polyface meshes and polygon meshes, regions and closed polylines to mesh entities.
Converts eligible 3D objects to 3D solids.
IMAGECLIP on boundary
A new option to use a Polyline as a clipping boundary.
New options: Rectangular, Circular and Elliptical. Now you can draw Revclouds with a specific shape using the classic or calligraphic mode.
Alternatively, create a Revision cloud directly by selecting an object and transforming it.
POINTCLOUDBOUNDARY and POINTCLOUDPOINTSIZE
The commands control whether the point cloud bounding box is displayed and the size of the points for point cloud objects. The points size is enabled for RCP and RCS point clouds only.
Sets a camera and target location to create and save a 3D perspective view of objects.
AviCAD now supports the Photometric properties for the lights entities. Through the properties panel now you can manage the Lamp Intensity and the Lamp Color.
Undoes commands selecting from a list showing all the commands executed.
New EXPRESS TOOLS
- SLOPETEXT creates a text, aligned to the entity with the slope value of a line or a polyline segment.
- COORDSLABEL creates a text label with the XY or XYZ coordinates value of a selected point, with or without a leader.
- DIMPOLYALIGNED automatically creates aligned dimensions around the selected polyline using its vertices.
- MERGEHATCH merges the selected hatches by applying the corresponding properties.
- Improved Open and Save time
- The New CAD engine with improved features and stability based on Teigha Version 4.3.2 and
- IntelliCAD 9
- Tool palettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands.
Use the tool palettes to organize blocks, hatches, and custom tools in a tabbed window. Easily customizable by Drag & Drop. Options and settings are accessible from shortcut menus.
- The Ready-to-use Palettes for:
Fills and Hatches
Hydraulic-Fluids and Pneumatics
- Improved visualization of texts and entities using Anti-Aliasing technology.Anti-aliasing is extremely important to making text smoother and easier to read.
- Further optimization for 4K displays
- Redesigned and rearranged menus
- The New Blocks Palette for inserting and editing of internal Blocks with Drag & Drop support
- Property Panel Tree: the new selection control to view selected entities in a tree list allowing Properties local editing ( highlighting/modifications based on the tree selection)
- Double Click actions: customize the actions executed on DoubleClick to specific entities types
- Support for BIM file types: import/attach IFC and Autodesk® Revit® files (.rvt/.rfa,IFC).
These file types contain building and construction data. Once the file is attached, you can explode it, snap to it, and use the RVTPANE command to open the Categories pane for visibility control
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support for visualization and properties editing
- Improved support of PointCloud with ReCap (.rcp/.rcs) files
- Link to BIM&CO portal: Download free high-quality objects and data,designed for use with BIM and CAD: https://www.bimandco.com
- Print 3D Hidden with silhouette. Creation of clean 3D prints on curved solid parts printing in Hidden Visual Style
- Print with transparency on Hatches by using "Print Style Table" (CTB/STB) color configuration.
- Xref Notify: the control of updated or missing xrefs. progeCAD displays a baloon when an XREF
(External Reference) linked to the active drawing is modified
- Digital signatures to .dwg files: a digital signature certifies the author of a file and indicates whether the file has been altered since the digital signature was applied. Recipients of drawings are provided with reliable information about the author of a drawing. Owners of drawings are provided with reliable verification that a drawing has not been modified since it was digitally signed
- Publish restyling: the redesigned user interface; new features in the print settings
- Custom Folders preset: adding of your most frequently used folders to the open/save dialog.
Quick access to your disks/network
- Formulas in Tables: table cells can contain formulas that do calculations related to the values in other table cells
- SysVarMonitor: monitoring of a list of system variables with notifications sent when some variable on the list is modified
- Improved PDF export with more options available, such as making exported text searchable, the DPI setting for exported images and hatches, hyperlinks export, linearized .pdf files, and more
- Block Editor (_BEDIT). The Block Editor offers a special authoring area to enable free drawing and editing of blocks geometry
- Construction Line: a construction line is a special type of the infinite line that is typically used when quick drafting techniques are required. Similar to the infinite line, the construction line is a line through a given point, oriented at a specified angle in the three-dimensional space and extending to infinity in both directions
- MULTIPLOT: select title-block blocks or Polylines boundaries to print them sequentially using the boundaries as print windows
- ADDSELECTED: create a new object of the same type and general properties (Layer, Color, Linetype etc.) of a selected object, yet with different geometric values
- QUICKWBLOCK: create quickly an external DWG file from a selected group of elements
- CAMERA: define settings for 3D views of drawings according to a location and target. You can also specify the camera height, clipping boundaries for the view etc.
- ARRAYPATH: place object copies uniformly along a path or a portion of a path
- TABLEEXPORT: data export from a table object in the CSV file format
- POINTSEXPORT: Points export to ascii xyz or csv
NEW EXPRESS TOOLS
(Click for the Complete list of progeCAD Express Tools)
- CENTERLINE: create centerline geometry associated with selected lines and linear polyline segments
- SCALETEXT: enlarge or reduce selected text objects without changing their locations
- DIMREASSOCIATE: the association or reassociation of selected dimensions to entities or points on entities
- DIMREASSOC: restore the measured value to overridden or modified dimension text
- AREATEXT: calculate boundary area and place the text with the value in the center of the area. Through the configuration dialog the user can set: Units used for drawing, Units desired for measurement, Prefix, Suffix Units of measurement, Decimal number, Retain boundary. It is possible to select an area through multi points, the direct selection of entities or by clicking inside a closed area
- CHANGEBLOCK: create a new Bock Definition from a Block instance and open Block Editor to create a new modified Block
- RENAMEBLOCK: rename a block and add a new block definition for further editing
- CREATELINETYPE: create custom textual Linetypes through the Dialog box
- DIMPOLY: the automatic creation of dimensions around a polyline
- OFFSETSMART: create an offset deleting the original entities
- DIMARRANGE: the aligning of a dimension line and a sub line
- TEXTARRANGEV: arrange the selected text with vertical alignment
- TOTLENGTH: show the total length of selected object
- Table and TableEdits command improvements (margins and Cells format)
- NET API updated and improved
- Improved entity snap performance in drawings with underlays
- Improved redraw performance when creating and updating entities in a drawing that has a large number of existing entities
- Improved performance in drawings with XREFS
- Improved startup time
- The New engine for 3D PDF conversion
- Improved performance printing large drawings in the model space with windowed print area selection
- Spaces optimization in the Ribbon menu to improve readability
- Optimization for 4K displays.
- Redesigned and rearranged menus
- New CUI Editor for easier customization of the User Interface.
- Edit or Import/Export of Menu, Toolbars, Ribbons, Application Buttons, keyboard shortcuts and aliases from .cui files.
- Import/Export of aliases from .pgp files.
- Viewport Controls provides a convenient way of changing views and visual styles.
- The New Insert blocks dialog with preview
- Pointer colors. The pointer color management allows to assign different colors for the pointer in 2D and 3D views.
- SLOPE is a tool for creating slope patterns between a set of corridor lines/curves or to convert Polylines into Slope style Polylines.
- BetterWMF Integration solves the problems related to copying and pasting drawings into other software packages like Microsoft Word.
- Plot Margin Customization – Editing standard paper size margins of plotters/printers. Print over the standard devices margins and cover the entire sheet area.
- Numbered Markers (Bubbles) automatically creates bubbles with sequential numbers or letters.
- Sort Data Extraction – Changing the sort order of tables generated by attribute extraction based on Columns.
- Total Lenght Measure – Calculation of the total length of selected Entities.
- AIDIMFLIPARROW flips the direction of arrowheads on Dimensions.
- PointCloud – Color Map – Set color scheme for imported PointClouds (not confirmed yet)
- New SENDTOSKYPE command allows to send a .dwg file with selected entities via Skype.
- Copy&Paste. Now you can copy and paste selected entities as an image in some Chat apps.
- Advanced Copy&Paste adds an option to enable Copy&Paste of selected entities as CAD data into other applications like Explorer or Chat apps (Telegram etc.). Fast transfer via Chat of a dwg file that contains only your selection.
New Import File Type Added Including:
- IFC support (Underlays) – The IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) format files include building and construction data.
- IFCPANE command to open a Categories panel to control visibility
- Once the .ifc underlay is attached, it is possible to explode it into normal entities.
- 3D Studio file .3DS
- LightWave file .LWO
- Wavefront file .OBJ
- STereo Lithography file .STL
- Maya file .RGT
- Google Earth file .KMZ
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language file .VRML
- Pointcloud .LAS (as CAD points)
- Pointcloud .XYZ (as CAD points)
New Export File Type Include:
- Wavefront file .OBJ
- Maya file .MA
- GETSEL creates a selection set of objects based on layer and object type filters
- BSCALE scales a block reference relative to its insertion point
- GATTE replaces all values with the same attribute tag name in all selected blocks
- QLATTACH attaches a leader line to an mtext, tolerance, or block reference object
- DIMDISASSOCIATE removes associativity from selected dimensions
- PREFIXSUFFIX adds Prefix or Suffix to selected Texts
- Visualization of previous print area (the Area of drawing used during previous print will be highlighted)
- The interface for External References management (DWG, DGN, DWF, PDF, PointClouds, Images)
- The in-place Multiline Text editor now fully supports line spacing, lists, and paragraph justification
- The New Filter option for the -LAYER command
- Search for files when using the Open command by clicking Tools > Find
- Publish – Export using PDF Printer and improved GUI
- HATCHTOBACK command sets the draw order with all hatches moved behind other entities
- More features available in the Quick Access Toolbar
- AutoComplete – Smart Search and Improved readability
BLIPSIZE, IFCOSNAP, MLEADERSCALE, SELECTSIMILARMODE, SNAPSIZE, UOSNAP DTEXTED, GFANG, GFCLR1, GFCLR2, GFCLRLUM, GFCLRSTATE, GFNAME, GFSHIFT, MDISTYLE, MTEXTED, TEXTED, TEXTEDITMODE, XCLIPFRAME
AViCAD general features
- iCADLib - 25,000 2D/3D Blocks Library
Blocks Manager. Your perfect everyday companion for blocks management. More than 25.000 2D/3D blocks (Construction, Architectural, ANSI-ISO and DIN-ISO Mechanics, ANSI and IEC Electrical, Electronic, Steel Profiles, Furniture, Kitchen).
iCADLib integrates the Traceparts web portal and AViCAD Cadenas web portal for easy-guided usage of more than 100 million of blocks. Directly guided block insertion from the web into your drawings just in a snap
- EasyArch 3D - Metric/Imperial support - works 2D and 3D - see video - see 3D Tutorial
The automated building plugin for architects designed to increase productivity in house and interior design and remodeling.
Works in 2D and 3D modes
EasyArch allows to:
- Create walls
- Edit walls (delete, rotate, move, copy, make/cap holes etc.)
- Insert, copy, move, edit doors and windows automatically
- Manage layers (quick turning on/off, freeze/unfreeze, isolate etc.)
- Manage and insert parametric blocks
- Create stairs
- Create roofs
- Create and edit tables of elements, rooms, spaces
- Assisted Dimensioning
- Xref Manager
An intuitive interface for management of external references
- AViCAD Professional supports DWG with images, photos, raster editing/visualization; ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000 are also supported
- Hatch Trim
hatches can be trimmed using the standard Trim command
- Bitmap Clipping
Clip and polygonal clip on images
- Gradient Hatch support
Display and creation of gradients
- Polygonal layout Viewports
Display and creation of polygonal viewports
- Dynamic blocks editing
Change dynamic blocks shapes using grips
- 3D Ortho
Alongside the classic X,Y Ortho snap modes restricting cursor movement to horizontal and vertical, the Z Ortho mode restricting the cursor to the up and down directions.
- Tables support
Creation and editing. You can generate tables from block attributes, import them from Excel, Open Office or Libre Office. Tables styles supported.
- Dynamic UCS
The dynamic UCS feature automatically creates a temporary XY plane to draw on.
- Flatshot command
Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model
- AEC and MDT objects support
Visualization of objects created with Civil3D, ADT, and mechanical objects
- Snap Extension
Snaps to some point along the imaginary extension of a line, arc or polyline segment.
- PDF Export
Export your drawing to PDF
- STL and Collada (DAE) Import/Export
COLLADA is a COLLAborative Design Activity for establishing an interchange file format for interactive 3D applications.
STL (STereoLithography) is a file format native to the stereolithography CAD software for rapid prototyping (3D printers)
- DGN Import
open Microstation files
- DWG Export
Exports drawings to PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, STL, LWO, POV, BMP, JPG WMF, EMF, SV
- PC3 Print Support
A plotter configuration file, or PC3 file, enables you to easily configure a plotter and to save the settings for later use
- PDF, DWF and DGN Underlay
PDF, DGN and DGN files can be attached as an underlay to a drawing file and used as a background for your drawings
- PDF/A ISO19005 Standard Print
AViCAD creates PDF files compliant with the PDF/A Standard. The PDF/A file format is often a requisite for official institutions and public administrations. The PDF/A file format is an ISO-standardized version of the Portable Document Format (PDF) specialized for the digital preservation of electronic documents.
- Drawing Fields
The Field feature automates the insertion of titleblock text or any other annotations in a drawing
- Find and Replace
Finds and replaces text and block attributes in DWG
- Express Tools
A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts
- Annotative Objects
The annotative objects are scaled based on the current annotation scale setting and are automatically displayed at the correct size in multiple viewports with varying scales
- Arc Aligned Text
The ARCTEXT command enables text alignment along an existing arc object
- Multigrip Editing
Modifies, moves, rotates, scales, stretches a single or multiple objects using multiple Grips
- Helix and Loft Commands
- Draws a 3D polyline in the form of a helix; extrudes several shapes and makes one continuous object
Compacting and transmitting DWG files by email
- Advanced CTB
Greyscale print and screening
- AViCAD Rendering
Advanced rendering module with multiple lights management and materials creation/editing. Reflection, mirror, transparency, smooth shadows, customizable size bitmap output
Advanced Attribute editing
2D profile image extraction from ACIS solids
- AViCAD QDIM
- Google EarthTM Integration - see video
Export your models to Google Earth
- Spell Checker
Highlight and correct misspellings
- Publish (Batch Plot)
print (or export to PDF/DWF) selected drawing layouts
- AViCAD New Wizard
Initial configuration mask of new designs based on prototypes or predefined values
- AViCAD DWG Explorer
Windows Explorer style windows for DWG browsing and block insertion
- Extended Hatches
More than 300 new Hatch patterns available
- Layer Manager
Save and Restore Layers configurations
Management of multiple layouts allows creation of all print tables of the same design and offers a greater compatibility with AutoCAD®
- Render Export
The export tool for LightWave (.lwo), 3D Studio (.3ds), Pov-Ray (.pov)
ECW and Jpeg 2000 raster format
The standard wavelet compression format optimized for aerial and satellite imagery
- Hidden lines in Dview
Hidden lines in perspective views
- Layers interface
AutoCAD® like" layers management with Layers Filters support
- Quick Group
Creates Entity groups with one click
- Layout Advanced Features
Hide on Layout
Shade on Layout
- Selection of Model Space with Double-Click
- Layout Tabs
- Print area visualization
Shows the page layout
- Advanced Data Extraction
An easy-to-use wizard for Attributes and Blocks data export
- DIESEL language support
Support AutoCAD® DIESEL programming language
- DWF Import & Export
AViCAD Professional reads and writes standard DWF 2D/3D files
- JPG and PDF print
Export drawings to JPG and PDF formats
- RealTime Pan & Zoom
AViCAD Professional allows users to work with their drawings using RealTime Pan and Zoom and also includes the exclusive AViCAD's PPan Technology* allowing dramatic improvements on Pan movements
- Lineweight for Display and Printing
Lineweight is supported for display and plot
- 3D Print
STL export for 3D Printer output
createTables reading Blocks Attributes
- Dynamic Input
Dynamic Input is an alternative way of entering commands through a command line interface at your Crosshair.
- AViCAD Cloud
AViCAD Cloud supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive. AViCAD configuration settings are being saved on Cloud and then can be easily exported to another PC. How it works ? Click here
- ActiveX integration
Allows cut and paste of AViCAD drawings (or just parts of them) to a Microsoft Office application
- Customization (AutoLISP, DIESEL, SDS, IRX, COM Automation)
the following programming languages are supported by AViCAD Professional: LISP, IRX (C++ Similar to ARX), SDS (C++ ADS compatible), VBA and COM automation.
- .NET support
connection between .NET- based software and AViCAD drawings
- NLM Take Away
NLM licenses can be temporarily moved on a laptop or a remote PC to be used offline. Max flexibility!
- AViCAD supports every important AutoCAD® file type, including AutoCAD® drawings (from 2.5 through 2019), AutoCAD® menus (.MNU), AutoCAD® scripts (.SCR), AutoCAD® AutoLISP routines (.LSP), AutoCAD® Drawing Exchange Format (DXF), AutoCAD® ADS Compatible programs (SDS, Solutions Development System), Windows TrueType and AutoCAD® SHP/SHX fonts, AutoCAD® Tables for plotting (.CTB), PC3 Print Support, AutoCAD® Hatch Patterns, AutoCAD® blocks, Dynamic Input, Cloud, Publish Command, AutoCAD® line types etc.
- 3D PDF Export AViCAD 2019 converts DWG drawing to 3D PDF
- The Real DWG Alternative
- EasyArch, the automated building tool for architects included for free with AViCAD
- Legal Software
- CADLib more than 25.000 ready-to-use CAD blocks with AViCAD and millions of other blocks available online
- AViCAD DWG 3D Modeling and Render
AViCAD Advanced Features
- Exports PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SV
- Imports ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DWFx
- PointCloud import (.pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz)
- 3D Print - STL export for 3D Printer output
- iCADLib Blocks Manager. More than 25.000 2D/3D ready-to-use blocks
- Direct access to Traceparts and Cadenas with millions of blocks ready-to-use
- Dynamic blocks editing
- EasyArch - 2D and 3D building plugin for architects
- Helix and Loft Commands
- Gradient Hatch
- Plot Margin Customization - cover the entire sheet area
- AUTOSEZ creation of surface profiles (Topographic Sections - AutoCAD Civil 3D Feature)
- SLOPE creation of slope patterns
- Optimization for 4K displays
- Dynamic UCS
- Dynamic Input
- Flatshot command - Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model
- Text Find and Replace
- Express Tools - A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts
- Annotative Objects
- Arc Aligned Text
- Multigrip Editing
- Perspective image correction
- 3DConnection SpaceMouse support
- eTransmit - Compacting and transmitting DWG files with dependences by email
- Eattedit - Advanced Attribute editing
- Advanced Data Extraction
- QDIM - Quick dimensioning
- Google EarthTM Integration
- Spell Checker
- Publish (Batch Plot)
- Cloud - Share files on Cloud - Supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive
- BetterWMF Integration ( https://www.furix.com/betterwmf )
|DWG for AutoCAD® version 2.5 to 2019|
|Classic Toolbars and Ribbon GUI support ?|
|Tables Styles ?|
|Mechanical, Piping, HVAC & Structural Plugin|
|20,000+ Block Library (Architectural, Electrical + more)|
|EasyArch 3D (Architectural plugin)|
|Export to DWF|
|Export Interactive 3D PDF|
|STL and Collada (DAE) Export ?|
|Edit multiple drawings|
|User Profiles support|
|Multiple Paper Spaces (layouts)|
|AutoCAD® 3D surface commands|
|Full ACIS modeling & editing|
|MTEXT support via external editor|
|Lineweights (display and print)|
|Arc Aligned Text|
|Drawing Fields ?|
|Raster Image Display (image management)|
|PDF, DWF, DGN Underlay|
|Image polygonal clip|
|Traceparts and Cadenas integration|
|CTB color table files|
|STB style table files|
|Graphical Block Preview|
|Publish (Batch Plot)|
|AutoCAD® Command Line|
|AutoCAD® menu and script files|
|Explorer for managing layers, blocks, line types|
|Object Properties toolbar|
|Edit properties of multiple entries|
|Apparent & Extended intersection snap|
|Refedit ( Edit locally individual objects within a Block)|
|Layer Manager ( Save and Restore Layers configurations)|
|Visual Menu Customization|
|ActiveX, including in-place editing|
|IRX - similar to ARX - SDS/ADS C++|
|Solutions Development System (SDS/ADS C++)|
|AutoLISP (including DCL)|
|Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)|
|External VBA file loading (multiple .vbi)|
|PDF and PDF/A print|
|True Type Font|
|Annotative Objects ?|
|Dynamic Input ?|
|Integrated Cloud Service ?|
|Find & Replace|
|Native ECW support|
|Native Jpeg 2000 support|
|True color support|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with AViCAD?
AViCAD is a complete CAD package which includes a popular plant design solution. With AViCAD you will receive both the 2D & 3D CAD and all the tools needed to complete your Mechanical / Engineering & Architectural projects.
Will AViCAD work with my AutoCAD® files?
Yes it directly supports AutoCAD® DWG files, from AutoCAD® 2.5 through AutoCAD® 2018. AViCAD is powered by progeCAD, one of the leaders of the CAD industry.
Will I need to convert my drawings to share with my clients?
No, AViCAD uses the original format DWG ny default. It offers complete compatibility with AutoCAD® without any file conversion or data loss. AViCAD also allows you to export drawing files to DXF format if needed.
I'm an AutoCAD® user. Will I need to re-learn anything?
No, there is very little difference between AutoCAD® and AViCAD. It looks and feels just AutoCAD® using icons and commands you are accustomed to. It also has built-in 3D modeling capabilities, XREF-ing and more.
Can AViCAD be used for more that just Mechanical drawings?
Yes, AViCAD contains is complete 2D and 3D design software useful for any CAD field. Besides plant design and mechanical drawings it can also be used to for other industries such as AEC and Civil Engineering for example.
Can I customize AViCAD easily?
Yes, AViCAD uses AutoCAD®-style command lines that can be used with scripts and extensions like VBA & AutoLISP, C++ programming. AViCAD also supports SHX fonts.
What sort of support options are included?
New licenses include 12 months free support. If needed we also offer remote assistance for installations. Extended support is also available when purchasing our product for a minimal fee.
I would like to try your software. Can I download it?
Yes, you can download the full version for FREE. There is no obligation, or credit info required. AViCAD is a fully functional thirty day trial.
AviCAD Professional CAD - Special Offer
Monthly / Yearly Subscriptions Available
Please choose your product to see optionsFind out more
For Quantities of 3 or more please contact us